BUSlink USB 3.0 SuperSpeed External Hard Drive delivers data transfer up to 4.8 Gbit/s, 10 times faster than 480 Mbit/s by USB 2.0. With so many high resolution multimedia files these days, terabytes of data can pile up very quickly. This is where USB 3.0 comes in handy. Data transfer of up to 4.8 Gbit/s allows you to transfer high volume of data swiftly and effortlessly.
Since USB 3.0 SuperSpeed is an evolution of the existing USB 2.0 specification, it is fully backward compatible with current USB systems and peripherals. Even with the dramatically increased speeds, it works with existing cables and connectors. In other words, consumers will have the benefit of using devices they already have, so their investments are protected. All Buslink external desktop hard drives feature a metal alloy case that dissipates heat. AC adapter, Connecting cables and drivers included.
- Compliant with USB SuperSpeed standard with up to 4.8 Gbps data rate, 10 times faster than USB2.0
- Easy Windows Plug-n-Play, supports hot plugging and dynamic reconfiguration
- Self-powered, DC adapter included
- Metal alloy case that dissipates heat
- Interface: USB 3.0,
- Drive: Pre-formatted NTFS SATA Drive
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Dimension: 8.25" x 5.37" x 1"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- BUSlink USB 3.0 Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 cable
- Power adapter
- User manual
Recommended System Requirement
- Pentium 4 or higher
- Standard USB / USB Hi-Speed port (USB 2.0 backward compatible)
- USB 3.0 host / controller card to achieve USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
- Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher